The NAWG members only, free to enter, mid-year competition.
A full list of prize winners were announced at the festival.
Are you one of Pam's People?
This competition has been set up to keep you all out of mischief over the summer break and be industrious with your time until the NAWG Festival of Writing.
Following the success of last year's competition I am announcing Pam's People Competition 2014.
The first prize is a High Street Voucher, to the value of £20, a spot in the 2014 Write Path 2014 anthology and published on the NAWG website.
If we get a lot of entries there may be other goodies up for grabs . . .
Write a complete story, interesting article or a piece of descriptive prose about ANYTHING, in 250 words. Make me laugh, make me cry or make me amazed by your word power, but most of all – enter! Let me know who is out there – what talent we have hiding within the groups.
The rules are simple:
- Be a member of NAWG.
- Write 250 words, exactly, including title.
- Only ONE entry per member. Please note – this is a new rule for this year.
- Double spaced, typed if possible, but I will accept hand writing, as long as it is your best "posh" stuff. No scribbling on the backs of envelopes. Do not put your name on your entry.
- Name, address, phone number and e-mail address, if you have one, and the name of your writing group or individual member, if you are one, on a separate sheet.
Pop it in the post to:
Pam Fish Pam's People Competition 65 Riverside Mead Peterborough, PE2 8JN
Or, email: email@example.com, with "Pam's People Comp" in the subject box. Your details, as above in rule 5, in the body of the email and with your anonymous entry as an attachment.
- Closing Date: Saturday 9th August, 2014.
The winner will be announced at the Warwick Festival of Writing, and will be presented with the prize and a certificate at the Gala Dinner.
|Author:||Pam Fish||Date:||September 2, 2014 11:18 am|
|Responses:||0 – open||Article:||3090 – published|