Following the successful debut last year, Carmarthen Book Fair 20017 is on the 11th November 2017 at St Peter's Civic Hall, Nott's Square, 10 am—4 pm.
The Carmarthen Book Fair this year, is dedicated to talented local writer-poet Anthony Trance Jones. Raffle proceeds to go to local mental health causes.
The book fair will showcase local independent authors from Carmarthenshire. The Mayor of Carmarthen is to officially open the book fair and we are also honoured to have Jon Gower as the guest speaker.
We have some great raffle prizes…
- A family ticket from Gwili Railways.
- Aberglasney House & Gardens, Carmarthenshire, Wales.
- National Botanical Gardens.
- Lunch for two at Iechyd Da, popular vegan & vegetarian Café.
- Strictly Come Dancing or having a go at ballroom dancing? Pam Hopkins – ballroom and Latin American dance teacher associate with ISTD. FitSteps and FitSteps FAB coach who works at Ultimate Ballroom sample classes.
- A large tin of biscuits.
- Trees and plants from a local gardener Phil Turner.
- A box of Booja Booja chocolate truffles to go to the raffle prizes from Aardvark Alternatives.
Wonderful to have support from such prestigious local enterprises!
Come and meet writers of different genres, talk to them about how and what made them write an opportunity to buy a signed copy. There are readings from authors, a children's corner and perhaps you would like to dress up as your favourite character?
Refreshments will be catered for, by Iechyd Da.
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||November 7, 2017 5:59 pm|
|Comments:||0 – permitted||Article:||6101 – public|