Here's a summary of the benefits to your writing group when you join NAWG.
Support for your Group
- Our handy guide book, Running Good Writing Groups, with advice to help your group flourish.
- A Sample constitution to help you stay organised.
- A listing for your group on our directory on this web site.
- Support & advice for holding events for your group, in conjunction with nearby groups for a wider audience.
↑ A Wider Community of Writers
- Access to our members' area on the web site.
- Bi-monthly magazine Link, about writing, by writers, for writers.
- Updates through our e-newsletter.
- Advance notice & early booking for events, including the annual NAWGFest.
- Discount rates for the festival & other events.
- Voting rights at our AGM – have your say in the running of the organisation.
- An annual chance to win your next year's membership for free.
↑ Writing Advice & Guidance
- Workshops & tutorials at the annual NAWGFest and other events.
- Individual critiques at competitive rates.
- Talks & workshops for your group for a small charge.
↑ Showcase & Publish Your Writing
- Free writing competitions, with work from the winners published and shared with our patrons.
- Bargain proofreading.
- Support with self-publishing.
- Opportunities to publish under the NAWG imprint.
↑ Publicity for your Activities & Work
Want more details? See the thinking of joining article.
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||March 5, 2015 1:39 pm|
|Responses:||0 – open||Article:||73 – published|