Here are the results of the open competitions 2015.
My personal congratulations go to you all; you were judged against a very strong entry this year and you should feel proud to have reached the high status of a place in this list of finalists.
Many of the competition winning entries, along with full judging notes, are available in our anthology, The Write Path 2015, including:
Why not order your copy today? Click the image for details.
My thanks also to everyone who entered, as without your support we would not be able to offer the big cash prizes, and don't be discouraged if you didn't win this time. We had an exceedingly high standard of entries.
And many thanks to the Judges, Simon and Maggie – you have worked very hard and with cheerful diligence.
— Pam Fish, NAWG Chairman.
↑ Open Short Story – Judged by Simon Whaley
- £250 – The Fortune Teller's Words by Michelle Pilkington.
- £100 – The Reinvention Test by Dianne Bown-Wilson.
- £50 – A Perfect Cliché by John Glander.
- The Hold-up by Tracy Davidson.
- Another Manic Monday by Melissa Valente.
↑ Open Poetry – Judged by Maggie Harris
- £250 – Small Fry by Roger Elkin.
- £100 – The Gardener by Alice O'Malley.
- £50 – Those Days by Sam Payne.
- Waiting and Weaving by Jane Pauline Mann.
- Doodlebug by Heather Ann Russell.
- I've fallen in Love with a Dalek by Helen Jane Somers.
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||December 3, 2015 5:21 pm|
|Responses:||2 – open||Article:||139 – published|