National Association of Writers' Groups
Privacy & Personal Data
This page forms a portal for our documentation on privacy and personal data protection. The portal includes:
- Information you can read here on the website.
- Documents you can download and keep for yourselves.
- Requests you can make to us, concerning your personal data.
Below is a list of the documentation we provide. Follow the links to read.
Personal data –
all about the information you supply, to enable us to provide you with the goods and services we offer.
- Types – what kinds of data we keep about you.
- Collection – when and where we collect your data, and for what purposes.
- Storage – how we securely look after your data.
- Retention – the length of time we keep your data and how we remove it when it's no longer needed.
- Sharing – who we share your data with and for what purposes.
what we do when you ask for action regarding your data:
- Guide – help and instructions on how to make a personal data related request.
- Copies – how we can provide you with copies of the personal data we hold on you.
- Corrections – procedures to alter your data if things are incorrect.
- Removal – how we can remove your personal data from our systems, if you ask us to.
- Breaches – how we deal with reports of any breach in the privacy or security of your personal data.
All articles on this subject can be found in the privacy category.
↑ Document History
|1.2.0||23-Jul-2018||KJM||Public release candidate.|
|1.1.1||10-Jul-2018||KJM||Preparations for converting to downloadable and printable documents.|
|1.0.0||12-Jun-2018||KJM||Article password removed. The page is now public.|
|0.1.1||29-May-2018||KJM||Changed title from "Personal Privacy & Data Protection" to "Privacy & Personal Data". This hopefully makes it sound simpler and a bit less technical. Moved "guide" at the top of the "requests" list.|
|0.1.0||25-May-2018||KJM||First draft of the template/portal page, password protected. For review by the committee.|
|Posted by:||Kevin Machin||Date:||May 25, 2018 7:38 pm|
|Comments:||0 – permitted||Article:||6374 – public|