We're working on our documentation for privacy and personal data protection. When it's ready, the information will be available from this page, which will act as a portal for:
- Information you can read here on the website.
- Documents you can download and keep for yourselves.
- Requests you can make to us, concerning your personal data.
We intend to document the following:
Personal data – all about the information you supply,
to enable us to provide you with the goods and services we offer, including:
- Types – what kinds of data we keep about you.
- Collection – when and where we collect your data, and for what purposes.
- Storage – how we securely look after your data.
- Retention – the length of time we keep your data and how we remove it when it's no longer needed.
- Sharing – who we share your data with and for what purposes.
Requests – what we do when you ask for action regarding your data:
- Guide – help and instructions on how to make a personal data related request.
- Correction – procedures to alter your data if it's incorrect.
- Copies – how we can provide you with copies of the personal data we hold on you.
- Removal – how we can remove your personal data from our systems, if you ask us to.
- Breaches – how we deal with reports of any breach in the privacy or security of your personal data.
All articles on this subject can be found in the privacy category.
↑ Document History
|1.0.0||12-Jun-2018||Article password removed. The page is now public.|
|0.1.1||29-May-2018||Changed title from "Personal Privacy & Data Protection" to "Privacy & Personal Data". This hopefully makes it sound simpler and a bit less technical. Moved "guide" at the top of the "requests" list.|
|0.1.0||25-May-2018||First draft of the template/portal page, password protected. For review by the committee.|
|Posted by:||Kevin Machin||Date:||May 25, 2018 7:38 pm|
|Comments:||0 – permitted||Article:||6374 – public|